Thursday, July 17, 2008

Unit 8: Question words and Quetion Tags

Hello Mdm Asrina! I hope you enjoy your weeks here with us. I am glad to meet you. Now, I am going to tell you some quetions about you. So... let me begin the question.

Question:
  • What is your feeling to Singapore?
  • What's the difference between the Singapore school and the Brunei School?
  • Is the Brunei school is very intereting?
  • What is the things you need to know about Singapore?
  • Is Brunei is a nice place to live in?
  • When are you going back?
  • Do you really enjoy staiyng here?
  • Do you like to be a teacher? If so, why?
  • What is the thing you like about our school?

I hope you can answer/reply my questions on top.

Good Luck and Goodbye!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Haha! You include so many questions!