**************************
Food fiesta competition
One breezy Sunday, in the Fairland, there lived a turtle who named is Harry. Harry was trying to practice eating his food as much as he can because next week, there will be a Food Fiesta Competition and which animal can eat the most hamburger in just two minutes is the winner.
Harry neighbour, the dog who’s named is Hotdog, were very lazy and arrogant. Whenever he sees Harry, he will usually laugh at him and said to him that, “Haha! You are going to lose this competition. You are the loser!” Harry just ignore when he said that and that doesn’t mean that he is going to give up. Hotdog thinks that he is going to win just because he is the dog and dog usually eat fast. The following week, almost everyone in the Fairland, came to participate the competition. After everyone has taken the attendance, they will proceed to the table that has been told to. Harry seated on the table number five but Hotdog seated on the table number six which is beside Harry. “One, two, three………… GO!!!” shouted the judge. Harry tried to eat as much as he can. Hotdog only eaten five but Harry had eaten thirteen! “Time UP!” shouted the host. The judge counted how many hamburgers left and minus the number of hamburgers before the ate. Who will win the race, is it the arrogant Hotdog or the hardworking Harry?
After judge had count, he told the decision to everybody, “Now the winner of this year Food Fiesta Competition will be………… HARRY the TURTLE! Congratulation. Please come on stage please to received your prize.” Harry was shocked and he was glad to win this competition. He received a food hamper and a trophy. Hotdog realised that shouldn’t be so arrogant and he shouldn’t be laughing at Harry. He is feeling sorry to himself and regret. He went to Harry and said, “Hi Harry. Congrats! I am sure you will be so happy. I am here to apologize you for being so arrogant and rude to you. So, will you forgive me?” “Of course! I never had been angry with you before. Just that I feel left out sometimes but whatever it is, I still forgive you. Friends must forgive each other right?” Harry replied kindly. “Yeah, and looks like I want to go back home because I never eaten my breakfast. So, goodbye!” said Hotdog, waving at Harry. “Bye.” Harry replied.
THE END
****************
Moral of this story: We cannot be arrogant but must be humble at all the times or you will end up being a loser.
No comments:
Post a Comment