Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Reflection 1: Looking Forward

Welcome to school everyone!!!
Bye, Bye to Term 1 and welcome Term 2!!!
Hope you are having fun in Term 2.
My Reflection
*************
When CA1 is around, I felt some kind of shocking. At home, I studied hard for my CA1. I most study for Maths. I learned what topics was given. I study Maths, English and Science. During CA, my target is Maths - 50/50 :) / English 40/50 (At least good enough) / Science 42/50 (But it turn out to bad luck) Mother Tongue 50/50 (I like Mother Tongue!!!) After CA, I felt middle. I get 46/50 for my maths (Almost near to my target!). For my english, I get 33/50. (May be good) Science.... um........ it is very bad. I get 26/50 for my Science. :( When I showed my parents, they said I ddo very badly for my Science.
They decided to buy for me Science Booklet so that I can study for it. I promised that I would study for the mid-year exam.

I am sorry because my picture is blur... :(
Anyway my result is totally medium

No comments: