This photo is from www.msn.com
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Entry 6: Sports Carnival
On 7 of march ,at my school were having sports carnival. It was very fun. During assembly,I and my friends exercise together. It was very tiring. After exercising, I and my classmates were very sweaty. Next,my class went to play archery. It was quite easy but it is still fun. Then,we do some rowing and VS other classes. Each of us row the rowing machine. At the last time 4.2 won the first prize. After that,we have 1 hr recess. I was very excited. I and my friends, Farzana, Nadhini and Jun Hui play games together. First, we ate some snacks then we went to the field and play some games there. Then we heard there was making balloon near the spiral staircase. It is FREE!!! I ask the person that I want a flower balloon and a puppy balloon. She use the white balloon to make a puppy and white balloon for the flower stalk and pink heart shape balloon for the flower. After she make, I and my friends went to take photo which is just $0.50 each. Farzana buy it and take photo. After taking I didn't realize that Jun Hui didn't take photo with us. She saw us then she felt left out. She cried. At that time, we need to wait about ten minutes for the photo to print out. I felt sorry with Jun Hui. After taking the photo which is already printed, I went back to my class at the parade square. I and my classmate went back to class and there were two student at our class and my teacher told us the two student is going to teach us sport stacking. I find out that it is very interesting. After learning, there will be a treat for all of us that we will have ice-cream. It is delicious. I get Vanilla. After eating we go back home. Today is my favourite day of all. I wish next year they will having sport carnival again!
This photo is from www.msn.com
This photo is from www.msn.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice reflection, Syafiqah! =)
Post a Comment